Thursday, April 3, 2008

Request to be featured - FORM

Want to be featured on MotherhoodBLOGS? Have a BLOG of interest? It doesn't matter if you are a Blogging Mommy (or daddy) OR have a BLOG of interest for Mommys and Daddys. Let us know... We will feature one blog a day and will give a review.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES - I want MotherhoodBLOGS to review my BLOG! I understand that filling this out does not guarantee my BLOG will be featured but will guarantee MotherhoodBLOGS will preview my BLOG for possible featuring.

Name:
BLOG URL Address:
BLOG Name:
100 Words or less describing your BLOG and why it is unique:
Why would you like to be featured?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail requests to 411Mommy [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!

No comments: